VISION, MISSION, CORE VALUES & COMMITTMENTS
Our VISION is to operate efficiently and effectively in providing affordable, accessible, high quality alcohol and other drug abuse prevention, intervention and treatment services to the general public, as well as to special or high risk populations.
Our MISSION is to reduce the negative health, social and economic consequences resulting from the use and abuse of alcohol and other drugs.
The agency, its staff and board, shall adhere to these CORE VALUES:
- Integrity: Uncompromising adherence to established and recognized ethical principles in all phases of operations and services. Exercising good judgment in professional practices. Honesty and truthfulness.
- Respect: Unwavering respect for the dignity of all people.
- Charity: Awareness of the needs of others and the sincere offering of care, support, kindness, goodwill, tolerance and compassion.
- Dedication: Resolute commitment to the vision and mission of the agency, to our clientele, and, to the communities we serve.
- Excellence: Determined pursuit of efficient, effective, accountable high quality services, programs and operations.
The agency, its staff and board, shall hold-fast these COMMITMENTS:
- Providing quality care by evaluating our programs and services according to established standards of applicable health professions and regulatory bodies, and implementing changes as required.
- Assisting each client in attaining optimal outcomes within the limits of available resources.
- Maintaining a cost-effective institution through the use of sound business practices and practices that reflect social justice. Allocating adequate resources for the provision of appropriate services, programs, facilities and equipment.
- Working in partnership with other community, state and federal resources.
- Recruiting conscientious personnel and providing a safe and healthy work environment.
- Recognizing our employee’s unique contributions and offering them opportunities to maximize their potential.